Badan Akreditasi Nasional-Perguruan Tinggi (BAN-PT) Indonesia
The Computer Engineering Program, Bina Nusantara University is accredited “A” by the Badan Akreditasi Nasional Perguruan Tinggi (BAN-PT) Indonesia No. 1260/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/S/V/2018 to award baccalaureate degree in Computer Engineering. For further information can be seen in the following link : https://banpt.or.id/
Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET
Students successfully completed the Computer Engineering undergraduate degree requirements receive the Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (BSc in Computer Engineering). The BSc in Computer Engineering degree program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, www.abet.org.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Program Educational Objectives
The Program Educational Objectives of Computer Engineering Program are :
1. Excel in methodological and computational skills within their professional and communities.
2. Employ effective team player and professional responsibilities to benefit the organizations and society.
3. Sustainably updating their knowledge to meet evolving global requirements.
The Student Outcomes of Computer Engineering Program are :
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve Computer Engineering problems
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- An ability to communicate effectively
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of Computer Engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- A knowledge of contemporary issues
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern Computer Engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.